Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Monday's Missives

Hello beautiful morning!  Hello beautiful bloggers!
 Today is my 19 year wedding anniversary and life feels pretty good right now.
Thanksgiving is next weeek and Christmas is right around the corner, two of my favorite holidays.
I am beaming with happiness and I hope you are too.

Yesterday, I finally managed to write two pen pal letters.
See for yourself.


It's been a long time coming and I am still way behind in my replies, but I am working on it.

That's all that went out, however, I did receive a few Postcrossings.


From left to right, these come from Spain, China, and Taiwan.

The senders write:

Hello JarieLyn, My name is Alba.
I'm 27 and I'm from barcelona.
This is maybe one unusual card to send but since you liked very different things I thought that you would like this one of a typical "chiringuito" (beach bar) in barcelona's beaches.
So winter is coming finally, you must be happy about it.
On the contrary, I dislike cold and these days thinking of Christmas for me means working more days...
Enjoy the holidays because you can!  :D
Best wishes, Alba.

Hello JarieLyn!
Greetings from China!
My name is Hu Yong, a college girl, 21 years old.
I learn geography in University.
I think I am same as you in many ways. 
I like watching movies very much.
Once I feel tired, I will watch a film.
I like listening to the music, too.
Music always makes me excited.
I hope you will like this card.
Best wishes for you.

Fan-Shaped train head hotel build in 1922, located on # 1, sec 1, Ahangmet Rd, Zhanghua City.
It's the last one still working in east Asia.

*********************************************************************************

Last night I requested 10 addresses from Postcrossing, so you'll be seeing those tonight or tomorrow.
It took me a couple of hours to complete the postcards.
Hopefully, I'll have another pen pal letter in there as well.

Have a fabulous day everyone.
I'll be having dinner out with my wonderful husband tonight.
I am truly blessed with the perfect mate for me.

3 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

Happy Anniversary and so glad you are still blessed with the perfect mate for you and that life is good right now.
Love J

Mersad said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and commenting. Following your blog now! Have a great Sunday! :D

sammybongo said...

Wow amazing.