Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pink and Orange Combo Made My Day!

Good afternoon my peeps!
I've been a bit lazy with the mail  posts but here's some of what's been coming and going.
 
Today, I received this wonderful pink and orange envelope from Lynn.
 
 
The photo doesn't do it justice.
I must say, the contents of the letter made my day.
:)
 
 
This is Rachel's letter that never made it to me the first time.
It was returned to sender and she sent it back to me.
(she had already sent a replacement letter, but it's nice to get the original)
I love the envelope she made.
 
 
A letter from my husband's aunt. I get so tickled now every time she sends me a letter.
She wrote that she went to an estate sale and bought all kinds of paper for making envelopes, scrapping and for writing letters. It delights me that I inspired someone to write letters and make envelopes.
 
 
An official Postcrossing from Germany.
The sender writes:
Hello Jarielyn!
Greetings from Middle-Germany.
I live with my family in a small village near leiptig.
I'm 50 years old.
Our 2 daughters are 24 and 20.
I like reading books and writing letters.
Wish you all the best.
Ina.
 
 
Another official Postcrossing from Germany.
The sender writes:
Hi JarieLyn, the title of this card is "walking Angela Merkel's Camel"....
We finally have springtime here since yesterday-much too late!
Berlin is so much better in summer!
Can't wait to be able being outside after work in all those bars and parks and...
all those other beautiful places all over town that make it so much worth living here.
Have a good time & keep on writing many postcards.
Greetings from Germany.
Birgit.
 
 
An official Postcrossing from Greece.
The sender writes:
Hello JarieLyn!
Warm greetings from Athens with a postcard from the Poseidon Temple, Sounio.
I love photography and you can see my artwork at www.antonisgouzountis.com
I wish you all the best.
Best regards
Antonis.
 
 
This is from the swap, Adventures of the Traveling Postcard.
It's on it's 4th city.
I have signed it and am ready to send it to the next destination where ever that may be.
 
 
This is from my swap partner for Unload Your Stickers Swap.
 
 
From Russia, week 4 of themed messages RR on postcrossing.
 
 
Official Postcrossing cards going to Taiwan, Germany. Finland, China and New Jersey.
 
 
These are going to my partners for the Unwanted Stickers Swap.
 
And I sent a package to my friend Deyanira and a couple of pieces of mail that I forgot to photograph.
 
Keep on creating!
 
See you the next blog post.
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

I love the Sounio Temple card. I haven't had a card from Greece, yet. I suspect there aren't so many postcrossers there.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. The camel caught my attention and held it while my imagination flew! I'd like to be a camel walker on a part-time basis. Well, maybe not because they spit. LOL.

Unknown said...

so cool! You'r lucky.