Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dear Postcrosser, R


Hello R, Happy New Year from Las Vegas, Nevada.
I am 49 years old and live with my husband. Life is good and I feel extremely blessed. I have everything I need. I still have a few dreams though such as moving to beautiful Tennessee.
"I have never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. I hope you always find a reason to smile."
Wishing you much happiness, ~JarieLyn~


My blog was a bit stale so I thought I'd switch it up a bit by sharing with all of my readers exactly what I say on my Postcrossings.  This particular postcard is going to the country of Latvia.  The recipient likes soccer, football stadiums, pin-up girls and erotic art. I do have a few semi-erotic art postcards by Giani Versace but they are mostly of men and the ones of the women are really colorful and nice so for now, I'm keeping those for myself. I don't have any pin-up girls or soccer, however I just happened to have this one postcard of the Pasadena Rose Bowl which was in a gift package I received  for Christmas.

I hope to continue with this format in regards to the Postcrossings only.
Hopefully, it won't be repetitive. I do try to write something different on every card I send, but sometimes I know I repeat myself. I hope you all will like this new format.  Feedback is always welcome.



2 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

But do you post the postcards before or after the recipient get it? Because it could be a big spoiler... (imagine you got my address in Postcrossing, and I'm a reader of your blog...). Personally I hate spoilers! :)

Mail Adventures said...

The world is smaller than we think sometimes...