Friday, March 13, 2015

Pen Pal Letter Out The Door And Postcrossings Out

Good evening gorgeous readers and bloggers. Even though my days are basically the same whether it's a weekday or a workday, I still relish the weekends. It has such a different vibe. I have my camera club tonight and our guest speaker, Parish Kohanim from Atlanta, Georgia will command a full house. I'm looking forward to hearing his story and seeing some of his work.

I feel accomplished that I got one letter written today. I feel so proud of myself.


This is going to a phenomenal pen pal who writes the best letters ever and loves to create art. It's cold where this person currently resides. Hopefully, this colorful letter will bring some warmth to her door. Yeah, you know it's for you even though I'm not putting your name here. I don't know why I'm not but I am.


This postcard is going to Finland.
I write: YOU ARE fabulous! Dear Sirkku, last night's full moon was amazing. I put all of my cyrstals in a bowl and set them outside on a tree branch so that the energy from the moon could charge them up. I left them out there until the next morning. Do something every day that nourishes yoour soul. <3 JarieLyn


This one is going to Czech Republic.
I write: Helo Tereza, warmest greetings from Las Vegas, NV. I used to do a lot of sewing and crafting when I lived in California. I once made some roller shades for my living room that turned out really nice, and some curtains for my step-dad's law office. Those were probably my favorite fabric creations to date. Now I mostly do mail art and doodling. It relaxes me. Someday I will teach myself to knit or crochet. Have a wonderful day. :)  <3 JarieLyn


This is traveling to Malaysia.
I write: Hello Kelsie, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada but I thought you might like this card from Florida. Disney World is located in Orlando, Florida, but I've never been there. Wishing you all the best. <3 JarieLyn


This one is traveling to Japan.
I write:  Hello Sakia, I used to love to ride motorcycles when I was younger. We lived out in the boonies and it was my favorite thing to do. My dad and my brother raced motorcycles and we enjoyed going to the races. Keep on riding but be safe. Have fun whatever you do. <3 JarieLyn.



Have an awesome weekend everyone. Hopefully, I get some more mail out this weekend.

5 comments:

TTBishop said...

You've given me something to look forward to! Yay! :-)

Ja bez Imienia said...

Your blog is full of happiness and you seem to be so cheerful person! I will visit your blog more often for sure!
You can also visit mine if you want to: http://optimisticpostcrosser.blogspot.com/
Best wishes!

TTBishop said...

I still have not gotten your letter. :-(
I hope it is not lost!
Are you free April 13?!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Oh no, I hope it's not lost either. I put a lot of heart into that letter. :( Yes, I will be free April 13th. I hope you get your letter before you come here. Let me know when it arrives. If it doesn't arrive in a few days, Ill write you another one.

TTBishop said...

I got it today! :-D
And it was a great letter!
Thank you!!