Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Receiving Abundance

Wow! I am truly blessed. Lately, I have been receiving various things without asking. I've been surprised by the kindness and generosity of my fellow bloggers which has made my mailbox, and me, very happy.


First, from the wonderfully talented Limner over at Oh Write Me. This is not only a great envelope on the outside, it's bursting with delicious papers on the inside.


The variety is superb.


Patterned Postcards among the awesomeness.


A variety of writing papers with the other side a different pattern or picture.


Unique cut-outs to use in mail art or whatever project calls you to use these fun items.


Pretty tags.

There were a couple of more items that I didn't photograph but all were fun and pretty and unique.
Thanks Limner.

Next up is a package I received from one of my favorite blogs that I've been following for quite a few years, Titere Con Bonete. Alicia, the author of the blog was doing a book review from this post back in March. Well, I made a comment about the post and the next thing I know Alicia asks me for my address so she can send me the book that she was doing the review on. I was not expecting that at all.


I haven't read the book yet, but I was very happy to receive it and hopefully, I will learn something from it. Damn, I sure wish my body looked like the girl on the cover of the book. 

What Acts of Random Kindess have you performed or received lately?









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You got it!!! I don't know how I missed your post. Perhaps I wasn't meant to read it until tonight. Sometimes if a body listens closely, it hears a whisper that must be obeyed. I'm so glad I listened when I heard your name. It's lovely.

Be well.