Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Traveling Postcrossings

Hello, Hello, Hello. 
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." ~unknown~

Today's postcrossings are traveling to The Netherlands, Chicago, Germany, and Belarus. 


I write: Dear Frank and Susanna, it's a pleasure to be sending you a postcard. The image on this card represents all of the wildlife we have in our desert. It's my personal opinion that the card is prettier than the actual desert. On antoher note, it's been a fairly lazy weekend for me and my husband. We have been watching lots of movies on TV. Wishing you all the best. <3 JarieLyn


I write: Hi Alena, I love your name. I don't have any romantic couples on a postcard, however, I hope this will delight you. (I doodled an image of a face)  San Diego is a great place to visit. It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive from Las Vegas. Have a wonderful life. I wish you much happiness and love. <3 JarieLyn


I write: Hello Mirjam, warm greetings from Las Vegas. I hope you like these love monkeys. I got this card a few week ago when I was on a field trip with my camera club in Carlsbad, California. We photographed the flower fields, walked barefoot on the beach, ate good food, drank margaritas and snapped a photo of the sun setting behind the pier. Good times were had by all. May you be blessed with many things that make you smile. Have a great day. <3  JarieLyn


I write: Dear Anna, greetings from Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a member of the League of Extraordinary Penpals. It is a fabulous group with penpals for every age. I am 50 years old and I have a mal blog where I showcase my incoming & outgoing mail. "Letters are among the most significant memorial a person can leave behind." ~Johann Wolfgang Goethe~  <3 Happy Mailings. <3 JarieLyn


No comments: