Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Husky at my doorstep!

Husky's are probably my favorite breed of dog specifically because they are so beautiful and smart. Yes, they can be a handful but they are so loveable too. I really miss having a dog, which is why receiving postcards of huskies, or any dog for that matter really brings me joy. I don't know what it is but when I look at the image on the postcard I feel such a connection to animals. My heart expands.


I received this beautiful postcrossing from Switzerland. The expression on the dog's face reminds me of my own dog who has since left this earthly plane. It makes my heart smile.
The sender writes: Hello JarieLyn, Greetings from Berne, Switzerland. I'm married and mother of a 18 years old boy. I like astrology too, but I don't take it seriously. I like reading novels, walking and knitting. Best wishes. Happy Postcrossing. Catherine.

2 comments:

Pie Poster said...

Dogs are the best. :)

I feel the same way about horses. My horse passed away 7 years ago, and I still think about her, and I love getting mail with horses on it! Reminds me of her.

phonelady said...

I believe all animals which we have been owned by leave their marks on us as well , no matter the breed or type .