Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Incoming Letters

Good morning my friends. I've been up for over an hour yet I'm still yawning. Have I mentioned before that I'm not a morning person? I've got a busy day ahead of me but I always like to start my day reading blogs and posting on mine if I have something to post. Well, knock me over with a feather because I got some letters in the mail yesterday which means I am able to make a post. I know some people don't like showing the mail they receive because they think it's showing off. Well, in a sense it is, but not in a "look at me, I'm so special" kind of way. but more like a "see, there are people out there who still enjoy writing real letters" kinda of way. And that's why I show them off. But all of you mail people know that all ready. This is for those of you who stumbled on my blog accidentally.



Two great letters, one from New York and one from Connecticut. Reading a letter is like reading a really good book, except it's a lot shorter. Every time you read a letter from the same person it's like reading the next chapter in a book, only it's the next chapter in the person's real life.

Have a great day creating your next chapter.

1 comment:

phonelady said...

I got your great letter today and an answer are going out to you tomorrow . I hope you like the drawings on this one . I think you will ....