Monday, February 10, 2014

Pen Pal Letter and a Postcard

Good afternoon. I'm sure most of you have had a very productive day so far. I almost greeted you with a "good morning" and then I realized that it's not morning at all.  Wow, time flies when you get out of bed and the first thing you do is write a pen pal letter.  I don't know why, but it takes me a really long time to write one letter. First I have to re-read the previous letter that I got and then I will respond to the conversation and/or start off with what's ever in my head and just write. Sometimes, I pause to check a reference or look for a picture that goes with my story so that I can include it with the letter.  Well, that's what happened today. I paused to look for a picture that I swore I had on my facebook page.  No luck there. Then I scoured my mom's facebook page and no luck there either. I really wanted my penpal to get a copy of the photo with the story. Maybe I'll find it later and send it on another time. Hey, at least I got a few pages written.  It's out the door and in today's mail and I feel really good about it. I hope it make my pen pal smile because I have felt like quite a bore lately.


I usedTim Biskup Beatnik Stationery and vintage stamps.
 
 
A Postcard traveling to Germany.
I write: Dear Claudia, life in Las Vegas is good but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready for a new adventure. My husband and I long to hit the road and discover our dream place along the way. Personally, I'd love to live in Tennessee but I haven't quite sold my husband on the idea yet. Time will tell. Until then, I keep my vision alive in my mind's eye. Enjoy Postcorssing and have a wonderful life.
 

No comments: