Monday, March 17, 2014

A Monster of a Postcard and More

Happy St. Patrick's Day my lovely friends. Today is my brother's birthday. He doesn't live in the same town or the same state as I do so I will give him a call and wish him a fabulous day.  Who's going to be drinking green beer or some other wild concoction that is greenish in color?  At the very least, make sure you wear green so you don't get pinched. :)

Today's post is all about incoming postcards that I have received over the last week or so.  First, is a postcard that my pal Lynn sent to me. It made me laugh and it made my day.  Thanks Lynn.


 
I love this card, don't you?
 
 
A Postcrossing from Great Britain.
The sender writes: Hello! Hope you like this postcard of a dog! I think he was watching his owner walk away because of the sad look in his eyes. :(  There is a room in our house that my newphew won't enter (he's only 1). We think it's because there's a ghost in there that we can't see. Children are supposed to have an ability to see the paranormal, but lose it as they age. Creepy! Lots of love from Kate in Lincoln, England.
 
Cute card and interesting note.
 
 
A Postcrossing from Russia.
The sender writes: Hello! On the card shows the ancient Greco-Scy thiah settlement of Kara Tobe and the little castle is strengthening of the second world war, now there is a museum. It is Crimea, Southern Ukraine.  (I'm not sure if I wrote the right words up above)
 
 
A Postcrossing from Germany.
The sender writes: Hey, my name is Leonie and I'm from Germany. I love the USA, because I went there last year to live with a host family and to go to school and it was absolutely wonderful! I stayed in Utah and I saw so many awesome things. So, I hope you're having an AMAZING day! Best wishes, Leoni.
 
 
A Postccrossing from Hong Kong.
The sender writes: Hello, I am Woody from Hong Kong :) nice to meet you. Woody like flower, rabbit.
 
(she drew a flower and a rabbit.)
 
 
Have a wonderful day everyone and stay mellow and be safe.
 
 
 

No comments: