Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Outgoing Mail

 

A Postcrossing on the way to Russia.
I write: Hello Dmitry, I see on your profile that you have a birthday coming up. I wish you much laughter on your special day and many blessings to come your way. Smile, and you will light your path. Enjoy your life's journey. Be true to yourself always. Have a beautiful Day. <3 JarieLyn

 
A letter to one of my pals. This is part 1 of 2.
 
I hope you all are having a great day so far.  I'll be writing a couple of more letters today, doing laundry, and getting my home office more organized.  How many times have I said that this year?  I would snap a photo to show you my desk but I am much too ashamed at the clutter. It's overwhelming.
 
Carpe Diem!
 
 


1 comment:

TTBishop said...

I just got an awesome pair of socks that say, "Carpe the fuck out of this Diem!"
I had a dream about you the other night. You gave me a cookie, and Justin yelled at me because I didn't have a plate and got crumbs everywhere. It was totally bizarre!