Friday, February 20, 2015

A bird and some flowers

It's evening time already. I really don't know where the times goes. I mean seriously, my days go so fast. I wish time could just stand still for a few hours and let me do more than I get done. I'm happy to report that I received one postcrossing and one letter. Yay! I love getting mail, especially from my favorite people. (my pen pals)


A postcrossing from Florida. 
Sender writes: I live in the oldest city, Saint Augustine Florida. The streets are tiny and the buildings are old. I love the beach and the weather is amazing. I am originally from the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Someday I hope to spend half the year in North Carolina and the other half in Florida. Gail.



Amazing letter from Lynn, which I have been waiting for. Her letters are always interesting and fun.

Today is a great day! 

1 comment:

The Artful Diva said...

Have you ever been to St. Augustine? It's a wonderful place.