Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My latest art, LetterMo, and Valentines Day Plans

Hello, hello, hello! It's a beautiful day. I've been working on some more art and these are the two pieces I created yesterday. I want to use them in the "Liberate Your Art Project" but my photos aren't all that sharp. I think I will do it anyway. Maybe. I don't know. See, here comes the flakiness in me.


I had to warp this one in photoshop because it was so crooked. Other than that, I did not do any editing.  This is my interpretation of the 7 chakras.


This is an image that I always draw. Sometimes I like it better than other times. I'm not ecstatic about how this turned out, but I'm running out of time and this is basically my signature art. This is me. It's the only thing that I really know how to draw, with the exception of a few faces I sketched with pencil before. I wrote this poem just a few days ago. Those of you who know about twin flames will get it. Those of you who don't know what a twin flame is probably won't get it.

I would totally appreciate any feedback. Is this artwork worthy of being on a postcard? Tell me what you think. I like constructive criticism as well as sincere compliments.

Day 3 of LetterMo. I'm not representing very well but at least I'm sending out another postcrossing.


This postcard is headed to Hong Kong.
I write: Greetings from sunny Las Vegas. For today's Postcrossing I feel like dispensing a little bit of wisdom. "Practice the philosphy of continous improvement. Get a little bit better every single day." ~Brian Tracy~ I have that quote pinned to my vision board where I can see it on a regular basis. It reminds me to learn somehting new every day. Have a wonderful day and mae your life the best you can. <3 JarieLyn

Normally, my husband and I don't really do anything special for Valentine's day. For one thing, the wait to get into a restaurant is ridiculous, even for a regular everyday non fancy chain restaurant. But this year, I planned something for the both of us that doesn't involve eating, unless you count going out to lunch.  I'm so excited because I just scheduled it a little while ago. I can't tell you what it is right this minute but maybe after Valentine's Day I will share with you all what we did and how it turned out, etc. It's a secret surprise for my husband.

Have a fabulous day all.


No comments: