Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Postcrossings-Southern Style

Hello, it's another gorgeous day here in Las Vegas. I've been working on some pen pal letters, postcrossings, and my project for "Liberate Your Art".  I thought I'd just share a few of the postcrossings going out. I just noticed that all the postcards I chose are from the south. I didn't do it purposely, but at least it gives me a cohesive theme for today's post. Enjoy!


To: Chingle in Utah
I write: Hello! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Las Vegas. This card makes me smile. I love baby horses. My husband and I were fortunate enough to attend the Kentucky Derby last year and it was an amazing experience. I wish for you many amazing experiences throughout your life. <3 JarieLyn


To: Elke in Germany
I write: Dear Elke, I wish you a very happy birthday. (Feb.18) I hope that you et lots of good mail for your special day. Nashville is my favorite city that I've visited so far in the United States. There's so much to do there. Las Vegas is pretty cool too. (Where I live) I am a 50 year old woman who has an ecclectic assortment of hobbies. All the best to you. <3 JarieLyn


To: Kathy in China
I write:  Hello lovely Kathy, greetings from Las Vegas, Nevada where I currently reside. My husband and I went to Kentucky last year for our vacation and it is absolutely beautiful. We attended the Kentucky Derby and had so much fun. I hope to be able to go again someday. The mint julep is the famous drink that everyone has over there. Personally, I didn't like the tast at alll. Hope all your dreams come true. <3 JarieLyn


Toodles!


No comments: