Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Wait Is Over

 
Yay!
Awhile back I had written to the Letter Writers Alliance.
 
 
This envelope greeted me yesterday when I checked my postal box.
 
I love the stamp they used.
 
 
Don't you?
 
I eagerly opened the envelope, knowing what it would contain.
 
 
It was the name and address of a potential penpal.
 
My fingers are crossed that we will be a good match for correspondence.
I guess time will be the judge of that.
 
Anyhow, that was the only piece of mail for my incoming.
 
But I did have a few pieces going out.
 
 
This is a card traveling to Germany to another postcrossing member.
I hope she likes the pc as well as what I wrote.
 
 
This one is traveling to an all girls middle school in Korea.
The card is in care of the teacher, but each student will get a postcard.
 
The following is what I wrote on the back of the card.
 
 
Normally, when I send a postcard I usually write more personally
but the teacher requested to write something about the city/country/culture.
 
Does anyone else struggle with what to write on postcrossing cards?
 
I think that's a topic for another post.
 
Anyhow, I also sent out one letter to Mendy.
 
 
 
 
And that's it for yesterday's mailbag.
What's in yours?

No comments: