Monday, December 17, 2012

Gorgeous Models

Goodnight, Monday.
 I hope Tuesday brings me a smile like you did today.
 
 
My great nieces gracing the cover of this beautiful Christmas card.
 
 
Another Christmas card from my cousin and her family.
 
 
More family.
 
 
A Christmas Card from my friend, Gail.
 
 
A Christmas Card from my penpal, Rachael.
 
 
An official postcrossing postcard from the Netherlands.
The sender writes:
Hi JarieLyn,
My name is Erica.
I'm 30 years old and I live in the Dutch City Qwolle.
I'm a photographer and hope to make a living out of it some day.
Greetings, Erica.
 
 
An official postcrossing card from Germany.
The sender writes:
Hello Jarie Lyn,
Greetings from Germany.
I live in a little town near (?) levy.
Today it's very cold - 6 degrees celcius.
I like to read (?) walk on the beach
????????
Have a nice day and Happy Postcrossing.
Angelika.
 
A Christmas Letter In Your Mailbox Swap.
 
 
I forgot to photograph some of my outgoing mail.
 
 
This is week # 2 of a six week snail mail swap.
This is on it's way to Germany.
 
 
A surprise for somebody.
 
Also, I had four more surprises going out that I forgot to photograph.
 
All in all it was a good incoming and outgoing mail day.
 
 

No comments: