Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday Haste

 
It's mid week and in my haste I forgot to photograph my outgoing mail.
I was also distracted by my housecleaning service.
 
Anyhow, I sent a postcard out to each of my siblings.
Afterall, it is 12/12/12.
It will be another hundred years before that number comes up again.
 
I also sent out an official postcrossing card going to the Netherlands.
 
Another postcard to Mendy.
 
 
Two more Christmas cards to family.
 
 
 
I did remember to photograph my incoming today.
 
 
A Christmas card from my friend and fellow photographer, Harriet and her husband Jim.
If anyone subscribes to PSA Journal, her photo was published on the cover of the November issue.
She is an amazing photographer and a great friend to those who know her.
Check out her wildlife photography here.
 
 
A christmas postcard from a fellow blogger.
Check out his rambles at Rambles From My Chair
 
 
A Christmas Card from my friend Rio.
 
 
A card from a Swap.
 
That's it for today, folks.
 
I'm way behind on my replies to my penpals.
Hopefully, I'll get to them by tomorrow.


1 comment:

The Artful Diva said...

I think it's a neat idea to photograph your outgoing mail. I never think to do things like that!