Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Day After

It's the day after the last Christmas party of the year.
We had a great time and came home with a $50.00 Amazon gift card, which I am thrilled about.
A bottle of Vodka, an arm shaker and some animal print underwear, courtesy of the white elephant gift exchange.

Dinner was great.



 Picture, courtesy of Instagram.

Saturday incoming mail:

A letter from a new penpal.
I believe she saw my profile on sendsomething.net

I really like how she put a quote on the back of the envelope.


The most adorable Koala.
An official postcrossing card from Australia.

The sender writes:
Hello,
Greetings from Melbourne, Australia!
I hope you like the Koala on the front of the card. It is my favourite animal as it is so unique!
It is getting warmer here now, it is our summer here.
BEst wishes, from the Bedfords!

A really cute card from Taiwan.
I don't know what it is about this card, but it makes me smile.

The sender writes:
Hi, JarieLyn!
My name is Sharon.
I'm from Taiwan.
I'm 17 years old.
I love gogic, (not sure if I got this one right) kpop star and dancing.
I hope you like this card and than you have a nice day.
Happy postcrossing!
2, Dec. 2012


A large envelope from my penpal, Ally.
I was very excited to open this one.


Inside, a lovely Christmas Card.

And.............



A mail themed zippered bag.
I really like it a lot and it was very thoughtful to include this gift for me.
I could keep my best writing pens in here or maybe some paper or stickers for on the go.
I could keep an array of supplies to easily port anywhere.
Thanks, Ally.
This is a great gift and I will definitely use it.
(Smiles)

No outgoing mail on Saturday but I should have a few pieces leaving my house on Monday.

Happy weekend, everyone.

No comments: