Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monday Mail and The Magical Forest

Christmas always makes me feel like a kid again. Last night me, my husband, and my mother-in-law took a stroll in the magical forest at Opportunity Village and I couldn't keep the smile off my face. While there, we slid down a giant slide, walked through a 3D mirror maze, took a ride on the express train, played some mini golf, saw some amazing gingerbread displays, and the most amazing christmas lights and displays that were so good it  really did seem like you were walking through a magical forest.

I want to show you just a couple of pictures that I took with my phone before moving on to the mail.

 
A cinderella type carriage.
 
 
 
Peering into one of the displays, this is what i saw.
 
I have more pictures but I'll move onto the mail now.
 
I didn't receive a whole lot yesterday, just two Christmas cards and one postcard.
 
 
This cute Mickey and Minnie Xmas card from a swap with a note and some gift tags tucked inside.
It's so cute.
 
 
This nice card with a lovely note written inside.
 
 
An official postcrossing postcard from Brazil.
The sender writes: Greetings from Brazil.
 I'm Danielle and I have 27 years old.
 I live in Sao Jose dos Campos City.
I chose this postcard because the boats.
Happy Postcrossing.
 
That's all that arrived yesterday.
 
This is what I sent out.
 
 
3 Christmas Cards for another swap I joined, and the rest are Christmas Cards to penpals.
 
I have a whole bunch more cards to send out which I will probably be doing in spurts.
 
Happy mailing!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow, I love the Cinderella's carriage and Christmas envelopes!:D