Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lonely and Dark...........

That was the state of my mailbox yesterday.
Nada, Zero, Zilch.
 
However, just because my mailbox was empty doesn't mean I didn't send a couple of envelopes on their way.
 
 
A big envelope for the Desk De-Clutter Swap #8.
This fat envelope cost me over $8.00 to mail.
I hope whoever gets it likes all the stuff I put inside.
 
A simple envelope decorated with vintage stickers on its way to a penpal.
 
And that's all for Tuesday's mail.
 
Today is Wednesday, who knows what will greet me today.


3 comments:

Rissies Personal Blog said...

Love how you decorate your envelopes! :)
Did you have some nice mail today? For me again an empty mailbox. :( Hopefully tomorrow will bring me something again. :)
Mariska

Jacqueline Roy said...

Hello from Jacqueline from Quebec, Canada. Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Love the way you decorate your envelopes! :)

Tanya said...

Nice mail! I hope your mailbox will be overfull soon.