Thursday, February 21, 2013

Decorated Envelopes & Lion King

I think one of my favorite things to do is decorate an envelope after I write a letter.
I try to do it before but it seems I get stuck for inspiration until I'm getting ready to send it.
 
Here's what went out yesterday:
 
 
I think washi tape is my new best friend.
It's amazing how a little strip of decoration can turn blah into ah.
 
 
 
The other side.
 
 
This is going to a LetterMo participant.
 
To my pen pal Angie.
 
The other side.
I found this dog clip art on line and I added the text inside, resized and created my own stickers.
 
To my pen pal John,
 
A reply letter to a LetterMo participant.
 
 
This is on the way to a LetterMo participant.
 
 
A Postcard A Day Swap (19)
 
 
An official Postcrossing on the way to Pennsyvania.
 
 
A Postcard A Day (20)
 
I was a busy little bee yesterday.
 
My mailbox was empty.
 
No mail at all.
 
Maybe today I'll get a greeting in the mail.
 


3 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

I'm full of admiration about how much effort you put into your envelopes! They're super.

Rissies Personal Blog said...

LOVE your envelopes! And of course your incoming mail too, but the envelopes are all GREAT! :)

Scriptor Senex said...

And I ended up getting one of them - how double super was that!!