Thursday, February 28, 2013

Something Different for My Mail Readers

Good morning friends!
Before I started posting about mail I posted regularly on my other blog, Write Place, Write Chick!
It started out as a writing blog and turned into something so completely different.
I joined a group called the Friday My Town Shoot Out Group in 2009 and every Friday we posted photos on a specific theme. Although I haven't posted regularly in quite some time, I still do participate with this group and I have made some great friends and learned a lot in the past few years.
Today, this photo group celebrates it's 4th anniversary and so I have posted an entry about what FMTSO means to me if you're interested in taking a peek.
You can enoy my post by clicking here.
 
Now on with yesterday's mail.
 
Incoming:
 
 
A reply letter in response to my reply letter from a LetterMo participant.
This is my second letter from Kate.
 
 
A reply letter for a letter I sent to a LetterMo participant.
My first letter from Denise.
 
 
A PC A Day from Oklahoma.
 
 
A Postcard A Day from Sacramento, California.
 
 
My outgoing:
 
 
A Postcard A Day (27)
 
 
This is on its way to Illinois for my best friened's son who is in bootcamp.
 
I couldn't help dispensing a little advice.
 
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking mail, lovely that you are on 2nd letters with some people already. ;)

The Artful Diva said...

good to read about the history of this group - I, myself, am a newbie to it, thus not much to share

Scriptor Senex said...

Advice is always welcome - after all, it may be extremely helpful and just what the person needed and, if not, it can just be ignored!

Suburban Girl said...

What a great way to make new friends.