Friday, February 15, 2013

Postcards and a Letter

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Mine was great!
 
Yesterday I sent out postcards.
 
 
Postcrossing going to Taiwan.
 
 
A postcrossing going to Japan.
 
 
A postcrossing going to Belarus.
 
 
A postcrossing going to Germany.
 
 
This is what I'm mailing out today:
 
 
For A Postcard # 14
 
 
This is for another swap.
Surprise in an Envelope.
I had a tough time with this one.
 
Thursday's Incoming:
 
 
 A Postcard a Day Swap.
 
 
 A Postcard A Day Swap.
 
 
A Postcard A Day Swap.
 
 
 A nice letter from a LetterMo participant.
 
That's all for today.
 
Have a great weekend, everyone.


4 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

I cannot help but wonder how you store/display your mail

Rissies Personal Blog said...

Love all your incoming mail, but especially the second card, with the skeletons head. :)
My Valentine's Day was just like any other day, but I did get lovely cards and a bouquet of flowers. :) That's not for a normal day of course.

Carly said...

wow, very interesting cards! What a neat project!

Unknown said...

I love the stationery from the LetterMo participant, so pretty!